Our History

Calvary Baptist Church began January 1, 2007 with eleven charter members constituting the church in Pukwana, SD. Duane Earwood was the missionary pastor. On April 21, 2008, Calvary Baptist Church purchased one acre of land at 301 Eagle Ave., Chamberlain, SD. With God's provision and the help of many volunteers, the members built a 40 x 120 building housing a sanctuary, fellowship hall and Sunday School rooms. The first service at 301 Eagle Ave was in February 2010.

© 2018 Calvary Baptist Church

Designed by SEED Marketing Creations

Calvary Baptist Church

605.234.1042

301 Eagle Ave.

Chamberlain, SD 57325

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon